The Belt

Be very afraid when Mammy wraps
the leather belt around her hand!
 
 
 
 
*********************
As each blistering stroke connects,
it leaves burning
hot bands of pure fire.
as she blisters my
sometimes boyish,
 bare backside.
 
 
 
 
 
 ********************** 

D! I’m gonna make sure
you remember this one!
WHACK!!!
 
 
 As I felt the first
sting of her belt,
My whole body goes into shook. 


WHACK!!! WHACK!!! WHACK!! “

Stand still” Mammy exclaimed as her
relentless assault on my bottom was underway.



WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!!
 Owie! Mammy, please stop, please,
 
 
 

I’m sorry,
I began to plea,
but that fell on deaf ears.
 
 
WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!!
WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!!
 
 
 
 By now, I was screaming at the top my lungs,
bawling uncontrollably.


**********************
As fast as it started,
the whipping was over.
 Thank God because my
 bottom was nearly purple.
 
 
 
 After a little cool down time,
Mammy ordered me to my knees!
 
Where I begun thanking
her the best way I knew how.
 
 
 
 The rest is History~~~~~
 

Getting The Belt!
It's Just our way of having fun!
Happy Spankings to you and yours!!!!!