Beautiful Female Ass Spankers: Great Laps

For as long as I can remember the term
over the knee/lap has always been
a big turn on and
synonomous with spanking.
 
 
 
 
It is my personal experience that
many spankos that enjoy spankings,
and those who have yet to
 experience it with a strong,
loving lady or man,
ironically find a good deal of
deep emotional feelings
and security being placed
over a lap of a trusted lover.
 
 
 
 Some have confessed that they enjoy OTK
due to the childish postion and close proximity,
and the element of control
that this affords their spanker.
 


   
Being a switch,
I love to be taken OTK
and I love to put someone OTK.
It is my ultimate favorite thing...;-)
 
 
   
 My get weak at the knees
at just the mention of these words,
"Get over my knee young man!
That is when the scared little boy comes out.
  
 
 
Beautiful Female Ass Spankers
It's Just our way of having fun!
Happy Spankings to you and yours!!!!!