Almost Surreal Moments in Spanking

 
The experience was almost dreamlike.
It was almost more than I could handle.
My heart was beating fast and my erection
was hard up against her body as I laid across her lap.
I cannot escape the truth: I am addicted to spanking.
The trust, submission, acceptance,
and just a pinch of fear which sometimes over takes me.
 

*****************

This was the moment that I had been dreaming of.
This beautiful, sexy, mature lady had me across her lap,
as I willingly submitted myself to a spanking at her hands.
 

*****************

We were alone in her house and it would be
at least an hour before her room mate
was expected to come home,
but the fear of being caught would not leave my mind.
It was that moment that I will cherish forever.
 Her hand applying a solid smacks
 


*****************

It was perfect. It was the beginning
of a beautiful spanking relationship.
As I would soon learn, she had more experience
with spanking than I could have ever imagined.


 
 
 

***************** 
 
 
Almost Surreal Moments in Spanking 
It's Just our way of having fun!
Happy Spankings to you and yours!!!!!