Butterflies

 Is your stomach full of butterflies?
Are you nervous, excited, anxious, tense
and a little apprehensive when your
about to get a spanking?
 
 
 
Having butterflies before
 a spanking is perfectly natural.
 
 
 
 I had lots of them before Mammy
spanked me for the first time.
 
 


 

 
Now I know the spankings she
gives me are sometimes no fun,
but I also know they motivate me and
 help me to focus on what is important.
 
 
 
 
 
There's nothing like the
butterflies in the belly moment,
when you're told you are going
to get a spanking because
of your naughty behavior,
then you get taken into Mammy's Den,
getting your pants and undies pulled down
 to your knees then being pulled over the lap,
feeling the cool air on your behind
as you're told what she's about to do to you.

Having Butterflies
It's Just our way of having fun!
Happy Spankings to you and yours!!!!!