My Pleasures #2

Pegging!
 A sexual practice in which a
woman penetrates a man with a strap-on dildo .
Diving into something new.
Taking it one step futher.
 

    
After thrashing me soundly,
she had me floating on submission,
my butt, stinging and sore.
 
 
 
 
 
She had a Surprise,
CC was about to mount me.
I felt her amazing hands,
gripping my waist,
causing goosebumps.
 

Legs apart, ass in the air.
Assume the position. 
she commanded.
  


Taking a deep breath,
she slowly presses into me,
slow and steady at first,
then building up
to a nice easy pace,

 
As I begin to explode
into a whimpering orgasm,
she whispers in my ear.....
 





There's lots more
where that came from.
I was in


Heavenly bliss.



 
Taking it one step futher.
It's Just our way of having fun!
Happy Playtime to you and yours!!!!!